DIYALOG initiated 2012 the online platform InEnArt. InEnArt – as a product of DIYALOG – aims to improve communication and artistic production of existing initiatives in the cultural field.
Projects created, developed or organized by DIYALOG within the InEnArt platform include:
- The Mahalla Festival, an emerging network of global players working in the field of arts and culture focusing on the current migration flow. The first festival took place in the frame of parallel events of the 15th Istanbul Biennial between September 13 and October 20.
- Searching Traces in partnership with the Goethe-Institut, Allianz Kulturstiftung and others is hosting a serial of educational events for local communities and third country nationals in Turkey, Iraq and Malta.
- StreetWalking reflects the urban methamorphosis based on topics like culture, politics, social values, gentrification and commercialisation of the society.
- Tightrope Walking refers to the funambulist Philippe Petit crossing illegally the space between the two towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.
- The first ever Three-Sided Football match in Turkey in the frame of parallel events of the 13th International Istanbul Biennial on September 14th 2013.
- Urban Voices, a reflection of culture whose values and norms of behavior deviate from those of mainstream society, as we find it in the daily capuling protests in Turkey.
- Sea Elephant Travel Agency launched May 2013 in memory of Hüseyin B. Alptekin and offering an open forum that focusses on inter-actions of variety of populations and cultures in the Black Sea Region.
- Istanbul Design Week, the InEnArt-Team and the Institute for Arts and Media Management (FU Berlin) produced Videos of central events, interviews with designers and Multimedia introductions of Venues of the Istanbul Design week organized by Dream Design Factory.